Website browsing statistics
Like many other websites we collect statistics about how visitors use our website. These statistics are necessary for us to better understand the behaviour of our website visitors and to improve the user experience on our website.
The information about the visitors of our website includes, but is not limited to, the following: type and version of the web browser, type and operating system of the device, IP address, length of the website visit session, visited pages and location of the visitor. We only use the data about website visits anonymously and we do not link them to any specific physical person.
We use the Google Analytics tool to analyse the information collected on the website visitors.
If you wish, you can prohibit or limit saving of cookies in your computer. You can also delete all cookies that have been saved in your computer. To do that you have to change the privacy settings of your web browser. However, if you prohibit or limit saving cookies in your computer, some functionalities might not work.
We use the following cookies on our website:
Google Analytics cookies – we use these cookies to analyse the traffic on our website. We primarily use Google Analytics cookies to analyse whether the visitor is a new or returning visitor, which pages are visited, how long the visitor stays on a page and where from the visitors come to our website. This information is important for us so that we can better understand the behaviour of our website visitors and thereby improve the user experience on our website.
With whom we share your personal data?
We do not share, rent, sell or disclose the personal data that we collect through our website in any other way, except for in the following cases:
- We may disclose information that we collect about you to our contractual service providers if such disclosure enables these parties to provide us business, professional or technical support.
- We may also disclose third parties anonymous information that we collect through our website. For example, we may disclose the number of our website visitors or other statistical information.
Your rights and how you can exercise your rights
In accordance with the rights listed in the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the following rights:
- right of access to your personal data;
- right to rectification of your personal data;
- right to erasure of your personal data;
- right to restriction of processing of your personal data;
- right to object to processing of your personal data;
- right to portability of your personal data;
- if your personal data is processed based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent.
If you want to exercise your above listed rights, please contact us by e-mail which is listed below.
If you believe that your privacy has been breached, please contact us through the e-mail address provided above. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority in the country of your permanent residence.
This document was last updated on 27.11.2019.